Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My Banglore Trip - Day 1

It was now my turn to walkin into Banglore office to train our new fellows in our new office. I was secheduled for a week training from 1st Feb to 06th Feb. Though it was my second visit to bangalore but it will first time i will see bangalore properlly. My flight was secheduled to arrive at 7:30 AM but landed at 8:00 AM. This happened due to unwanted 'Time Pass" in Air as our flight was in 5th position in the list of Flights which were about to land.

1st Feb 2010
Anyway I reached Office directly from Airport insted of Hotel. After travelling for 1 hr 30 mins in Traffic I had to run to office directly as I was running out of time as per my sechedlued Training Plan. I had a Grand Welcome by Andrew (My Project Director) in New office, even he was just week old in this new office. We walked into his cabin and started having discussion about Teams status.

We found that there is lot of hard work which needs to be done to build up our team. Let me tell you we started working right from the moment we came out of that meeting. I knew what needs to be done and I jumped into my work...

After a day's work, around 11:00 PM we decided to Hotel. We were lucky that Dining hall was not closed but was about to close, we were last "Lucky" cutomer whom they servered dinner. We had Dinner and decided to have a Beer. We then moved to Bar counter and we again turned out be "Lucky" last customer. We have to order 2-2 mugs of Beer and move our self out of Bar and sit in Open garden lawn. It was very chilled outside.. I was shiverring like anything and on to that i was having Chilled Beer. I know i am Crazy sometimes but i love to be like this... this what I am...

Fianlly by 1:00 AM we finished our beer with some "Corporate Discussion", Andrew had very importent call to attend.. he had to call his Family and Infact I also had very very very import work to complete... that is Sleeping. I came back to my room, called up Alarm Service in Hotel and asked to wake me up at 8:00 AM in Morning.

By the way it was my first experience in 5/3 Star hotel, My room was good, it had big LCD TV, Soft Bed, Flurocent Lights on Walls.

On all, I liked the room and was good to stay for a week.

No comments: