Tuesday, March 2, 2010

3rd Day of Working...

3rd feb 2010

Me and Sateesh met in lobby for breakfast at 9:00 AM and started to office at 9:30 AM after finining Breakfast. by 10:20 AM we reached after 45 Mins of "swimming" in Bangalore Trafic. The drive from Hotel to Office is around 8-10 KM which generally takes 10 Mins only.... but due to trafic we reached in 50 Mins. I could say that No wonder "Why Glaciers are melting with such a speed..".

Anyway we started our day with our "Things to do Today" and ended our day at 12:30 AM. We ordered our Sandwich while we were starting from office so that by the time we reach hotel he can get our bread to our room and we can jump on it..... :). We reached hotel and freshed up and met in Sateesh room. By the time walked into Sateesh room, our Sandwich was already on table. I picked up my sandwich and came to my room, opened up a Beer and started Enjoying my Mid-Night Meals with Beer. Soon after it I called it end of the day on my bed.

No comments: