Tuesday, March 2, 2010

2nd Day of Working...

2nd Feb 2010

Morning 8:00 I woke up with wake up call by a lady's sweet voice. Well what a way to start a day... Called up Andrew... he was like asking Why did i called him so early in morning... I told him that we thought of meeting today by 9:00 in lobby for breakfast. He remembered and thanked for the wake call :) at 9:05 Am we met in lobby and had breakfast to gather till 9:45 AM with day's things to do. I had to checkout from the hotel as my company had booked another hotel called Royal Orchid Suits near Whitefield. we directly left to Office my language for my second day of work. We started our day with short discussion, deciding what to do today. I started working on my day's work, around 11:00 AM my Boss Sateesh landed into Office from Hyderabad to make this process more better as few things were not clear...... at around 11:00 PM we (Me & Sateesh) called end of the day and left to hotel. My room number was 904 and Sateesh got Room Number 704....

Sateesh called me to his room after freshup, he had some reports to be prepared and needed me with him to complete it. We were starving like anything.... and our bad luck by the time we reached hotel restaurant was closed. We met in Sateesh room and ordered Sandwiches....yaaakkkkk......... but no other go... we ordered through In-Room dinning Service.. he told us that this will take 30 mins..... I was about faint when i heard that..... this was not good and I started sneaking into Mini Fridge in Sateesh room and the only thing I found was Pint of Beer of Carlsberg..... I quickly grabed and opened without any delay. After discussion of 30 mins finally Hotel buy landed up with our Bread piece....... though it was sandwich... Yaaakkkkk....... we had to eat to keep our stomach quite...... around 12:30 or 1:00 AM i left for my room and slept.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sandwich yaaaaak, good trip and great experience

xiomyjackowiak said...

Iron Man 3 and Thor - Titanium Series
Iron Man 3 is a 3-player video game titanium keychain for the Sega columbia titanium Genesis System. Content is snow peak titanium classified as "VGM pure titanium earrings Content". titanium guitar chords It has the following subdirections: