Thursday, June 18, 2009

YOU........... Dedicated to My Best Friend :~ Gouthami

 

Who are YOU for me ?

 

I Don't Know why i am more happy than YOU when YOU are Happy....
I Don't Know why i cry more than YOU when you cry..
I Don't Know why i feel Only blind human, If i don't see YOU..
I Don't Know why i remember YOU when i have to share good things...
I Don't Know why i want see YOU smiling, everytime i see others smiling..
I Don't know why whenever YOU don't talk to me, feel like god is punishing me..

But..

 I Do know the one common reason for all above,

Because I LOVE YOU MY FRIEND, Love you more than my Life..


Every time you hurt or cry because of me, my heart cries too. When I had
tears coming out of my eyes, I try a lot to stop it but the current of
this tears are so intense that it couldn't be stopped or will stop, no matter
how strong efforts were made to stop it behind the feeling called
"Be a MAN". No matter how hard i try to find a friend like you
for me but i am sure that in each and every friend whom i will see in near future,

i will see you and every friend will remind me your name and your love
for me.

 I owe lots of thanks to god that he gave such a Beautiful Gift to me in this
life which is, was and will not be measurable. When i sit and think of
hard time which i have been through ever since i know you, i found YOU
the one who gave me strength to forget the outcome of it, to learn
things, to start things again, to understand others and their love,
affections. I found YOU the one beside me, ONLY YOU when i was hurt
first time and hurt badly in my life. At one end i hate god for
being BAD on my Love but on one end i Thank tons of thanks god

from bottom of my heart for giving YOU as my FRIEND.

In every word I talk to YOU, I push my efforts to keep YOU happy,

every moment I think of YOU, I only think,

how to keep YOU happy,

how to make YOU smiling,

how to bring happiness in YOUR life,

how make things easy in YOUR life,

how things can be done so that YOU are happy,

what can make YOU feel special in this world when you are with me,

I want YOU to enjoy each and every moment YOU spend with me in this life, i cannot give YOU 100% promise that I will not make YOU cry again but I promise that, that's not my MOTTO.

 When I say "I LOVE YOU My Friend" I mean all above and mean from my bottom of My Heart.

 

From Geetesh's Heart and Only for his Special Friend..

 

No comments: